See Configuration Guide
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen Membrane
- Bovine-derived, engineered (reconstituted), collagen membrane
- Long-lasting collagen membrane; resorption profile of 26-38 weeks
- Easily drapes over the ridge, but not so flimsy that it collapses into defects
- High tensile strength for stabilization, if necessary
- Multi-layer construction; cell occlusive design
**PROSPER Practice Recovery Initiative**
20% OFF* site wide + FREE 2nd Day Shipping
Offer expires July 31, 2020 (use offer code PRI2020)
*minimum order of $250
15 mm x 20 mm
20 mm x 30 mm
30 mm x 40 mm
Quantity Of Boxes
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen membranes are often preferred for their handling. Some collagen membranes are very flimsy, allowing ease of collapse into defects. On the other hand, some collagen membranes are very thick, stiff and difficult to place. Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen membranes are a happy medium – they easily drape over the ridge, but they are not so flimsy that they follow the shape of every defect.
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen is also popular for its long-lasting resorption rate. Based on company-provided resorption rates, Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen is the longest lasting collagen membrane on the market.
Cytoplast™ RTM Collagen combines optimized handling, a long-lasting resorption rate, high tensile strength and a reasonable price to make it one of the most popular collagen membranes on the market.