October 28 - 31, 2021 | Budapest, Hungary | Budapest Congress Center
The Urban Regeneration Institute is happy to announce that after the great success of their first two events, they are organizing the 3rd Urban International Hard and Soft Tissue Regeneration Symposium in Budapest.
The event will take place at the highly equipped Budapest Congress Center. The lineup of speakers will again guarantee the highest level of scientific content.
Only limited number of seats are available. Please, book your ticket in time.
Pre and Post Symposium Workshops Available:
Pre-Symposium Workshops (October 28, 2021):
1. Istvan Urban, MD, DMD, PhD - Perspectives on Vertical and Horizontal Augmentation
2. Frank Schwartz, DMD and Ausra Ramanauskaite, DDS, PhD - Management of Peri-implantitis
3. Jaime Lozada, DDS, DMD, DABOI - The Sinus Course and Workshop; 35 Years' Experience of Maxillary Sinus Graft Procedures: From diagnosis, technique implementation, to management of complications
Post-Symposium Workshops (October 31, 2021):
1. Giovanni Zuchelli, DDS, PhD - Soft Tissue Management Around Implants
2. Istvan Urban, MD, DMD, PhD - Perspectives on Vertical and Horizontal Augmentation
3. Jose Carlos Martins Da Rosa, DDS, MS, PhD - IDR: Technical Application in the Daily Practice
Istvan Urban (HU)
Otto Zuhr (DE)
Ueli Grunder (CH)
Frank Schwartz (DE) and Ausra Ramanuskaite (LT)
Giovanni Zucchelli (IT)
Jose Carlos Martins da Rosa (BR)
Jaime Lozada (US)
Luca De Stavola (IT)