I have been very pleased with the ease of use and the results.
Keeps the surgical site reliably closed.
For years I have sworn by Gore-Tex suture when I wanted insurance that a flap would not open during the healing period. Cytoplast PTFE suture provides the same insurance at a better cost.
I use the Cytoplast suture when I desire a monofilament, biocompatible suture, especially in regenerative sites.
Closing the surgery sites with Cytoplast PTFE is easy and fast, and the patients hardly know there are sutures in the mouth.
Cytoplast™ Non-Absorbable PTFE Sutures
- The ideal soft monofilament suture for dental bone grafting and implant cases
- Monofilament construction prevents bacterial wicking into surgical sites
- Biologically inert PTFE is non-cytotoxic
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Available in USP 2/0 to USP 5/0
- 300 series stainless steel needles
- Black needles available on select configurations
- Suture Length: 45 cm
- 12 Sutures/box
**PTFE Suture Bulk Discount** Buy 5 Boxes Get 1 Box Free
Free 2nd Day Shipping on All Online Orders Over $250 ($15 Value)
Quantity Of Boxes
Please sign up or log in to see prices and add products to your cart
Cytoplast™ PTFE suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast™ PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.